Shahi Veg Biryani with Kofta Curry
the koftas are rotisserie balls produced using blended vegetables and they are included into the smooth, delectable, café style gravy.Similar to any kofta curry dishes, this veg kofta curry is likewise tedious dish. Be that as it may, on the off chance that you prepare and work hardly any undertakings all the while it very well may be less tedious. Follow the means I have referenced underneath, it will be prepared in only 60 minutes.
MAKE VEGETABLE KOFTA CURRY FOR PARTY OR BIGGER CROWD
Shape the kofta balls a day prior and keep them shrouded in the ice chest. Second day, carry it to the room temperature and profound fry.
Likewise make the sauce early and store in discrete compartment. The following day warm.
On the off chance that you don’t have the opportunity to sear the kofta that day. You can broil barely any prior days, cool totally and store in ziplock sack in the cooler. Defrost them in 350 degrees F (180 degrees C) preheated broiler for 10 minutes. Include into re-warmed sauce and trimming with singed cashews almonds.
Instructions to MAKE VEG KOFTA CURRY RECIPE :
1) First steam pressure cook the vegetables for koftas. For that take a glassful of water in a weight cooker and afterward put the steamer rack inside. Include every one of the veggies (carrot, peas, potatoes, cauliflower, beans) in the steamer dish. Ensure that steamer skillet isn’t contacting the water.
2) Cover the cooker with top, put the weight on and cook for 2 whistles on medium warmth. Release the weight somewhere around itself and afterward open the top. Let veggies chill off somewhat.
3) While the veggies are cooking and cooling, we should make sauce. Take slashed onion, ginger, garlic and green bean stew in a blender alongside ½ cup of water.
4) And granulate into smooth puree. NOTE: on the off chance that you need to stay away from the impactful smell or consuming eye impact from the onions, at that point absorb hacked onions warm water for 10-15 minutes before crushing.
5) Heat the oil in a skillet on medium warmth. When hot include narrows leaf, cinnamon stick, dark cardamoms and green cardamoms. Saute for a moment or till you get the pleasant smell of the flavors.
6) Then include cumin seeds and let them sizzle.
7) Now include arranged onion glue.
8) Mix and let it stew.
9) While it is cooking, bring tomatoes into a similar processor container and make smooth puree.
10) The onion glue is cooked and become like a thick glue.
11) Now include pureed tomatoes.
12) Mix well and keep cooking.
13) While stewing on the off chance that it splutters a great deal, at that point you can somewhat cover the dish. Do mix in the middle of and ensure that it isn’t adhering to the skillet.
14) Cook till it turns out to be thick glue and it leaves the sides of the skillet.
15) Now include salt and all the zest powders (red bean stew powder, coriander powder, cumin powder, turmeric powder).
16) Mix well and cook for a moment.
17) Now add water to make sauce consistency.
18) Stir well and let it stew for 4-5 minutes.
19) Now include kasoori methi and garam masala.
20) Mix well.
21) Lastly include substantial cream.
22) Mix and heat it to the point of boiling at that point turn off the stove. Keep it secured till we make koftas.
23) Now the veggies have chilled off, evacuate it to a bowl and pound them utilizing potato masher.
24) Keep them thick, don’t pound totally.
25) Now include remaining kofta fixings (green stew, cilantro, salt, red bean stew powder, garam masala, chaat masala).
26) Also include besan.
27) Mix well, the blend is clingy, yet not very delicate. In the event that it looks excessively wet and delicate, at that point you can include more besan.
28) Now oil your both palm and shape into 12 equivalent balls.
29) Heat the oil for profound searing on medium warmth. When hot slide not many koftas in and fry till they are brilliant darker from all sides.
30) Once singed evacuate them to a paper towel lined plate. Additionally fry rest of them.
31) Now at the hour of serving warm the sauce. Include singed koftas in.
32) On opposite side, in a little tadka skillet heat ghee on medium warmth. When hot include almonds and cashews.
33) Fry till they are light brilliant dark colored.
34) Immediately fill the blended vegetable kofta curry. This veg kofta curry is prepared to serve.
Serving proposal: Serve veg kofta curry with lachha paratha, plain naan, garlic naan or kulcha. Have onion lachha and salted lassi or chaas on side to have a total supper. It tends to be presented with jeera rice or matar pulao.
For koftas, steam pressure cook the vegetable for 2 whistles on medium warmth. Or on the other hand you can cook them in microwave or steam them in steamer. Let them chill off.
Interim, take onion, ginger, garlic and green bean stew alongside little water in a processor and make smooth glue. Evacuate it to a bowl and keep it aside.
In a similar processor, make tomato puree and keep it aside.
Making Veg Kofta Curry Recipe:
Warmth the oil in a skillet on medium warmth and include straight leaf, cinnamon stick, dark and green cardamom. Saute for a moment.
At that point include cumin seeds and let them sizzle.
Presently include onion glue and cook till it turns out to be thick glue and no more scents crude.
At that point blend in tomato puree and cook till it turns out to be thick glue and leave the sides of the skillet. Do mix in the middle of and ensure that it isn’t adhering to the skillet.
Presently blend in salt, turmeric powder, coriander powder, cumin powder and red bean stew powder, cook for a moment.
At that point add water to make sauce and stew for 4-5 minutes.
At that point include garam masala and kasoori methi, blend well.
In conclusion add cream and bring to a solitary bubble and mood killer the stove.
Making Vegetable Koftas:
Take cooked vegetables in a bowl and squash them generally.
Add remaining fixings and blend to make clingy yet not very delicate blend.
Oil your palm and shape into 12 equivalent estimated balls.
Fry them into hot oil till they are brilliant dark colored somewhat fresh from every one of the sides.
Expel it to a plate.
At the hour of serving:
Warm the sauce and include koftas in it.
Warmth the ghee in a little tadka container and fry almonds, cashews in it till they are light brilliant darker in shading.
Promptly fill the veg kofta curry and serve.
Ingredients Shahi Veg Biryani
2 tablespoons Oil
1 Bay leaf
2 Black cardamom
4 Green cardamoms
1 inch Cinnamon stick
1 teaspoon Cumin seeds
2 ½ teaspoons Red bean stew powder
2 teaspoons Coriander powder
1 teaspoon Cumin powder
½ teaspoon Turmeric powder
Salt to taste
1 cup Water to make sauce consistency
1 teaspoon Garam masala
2 teaspoons Kasoori methi (dried fenugreek leaves) pound between your palm before including
⅓ cup Heavy whipping cream or crisp cream or malai
2 tablespoons Ghee (Clarified margarine)
10-12 Cashew nuts divided
10-12 Almonds divided
For Veg koftas:
¾ cup Carrot cleaved
½ cup Green peas
½ cup Potatoes stripped and cubed
¾ cup Cauliflower (gobi) cut into florets
½ cup Green beans (French beans) cleaved
1 Green bean stew hacked finely
2 tablespoons Cilantro or coriander leaves finely cleaved
Salt to taste
½ teaspoon Red bean stew powder
¼ teaspoon Garam masala
½ teaspoon Chaat masala
5 tablespoons Besan (gram flour) pretty much as required
Oil for profound fricasseeing